a couple of weeks ago the lovely susan gave me a sisterhood blog award here. it's for blogs which show great attitude/gratitude :)
unfortunately the great attitude evaporated as i found i have lost the capacity to post logos or badges on my blog - i had the same trouble trying to put the handmade helps out badge on my blog - very frustrating and i feel like a luddite dolt. i did know how to do it once upon a time but that part of my brain seems to have fallen off (very like the number plate on my car when it went through the car wash on the weekend but we won't dwell on that...)
so imagine the same badge thingy that's on susan's post
and now the convention is that i:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
now the last time i did one of these awards one of the nominated heaped invective not on me directly but on the notion of blog awards in general so i hope the following bloggers (whose words and pictures i truly enjoy and look forward to reading) don't mind being outed as favourites of mine