so when the creche cold (thanks w) resisted echinacea and ginger and lots of fluids and turned viciously into full blown sinusitis i resisted my usual eeyore view on things and tried to look for the positive.
so here are the top 10 reasons why i would tick the sinusitis box on the ill health menu:
- it's much better than any gastro bug you would care to name
- there's no consequential cleaning up (see 1)
- it's cheaper to fix than toothache
- you don't have to go to hospital
- it doesn't hurt as much as labour or a broken bone
- it's not fatal
- cups of hot tea are part of the cure
- although it is a seasonal affliction on the seahorsean schnozz, it's not a permanent feature
- it's not as bad as morning sickness (see 1 and 2)
- umm i'll get back to you on 10
oh i just thought of #10 - my GP suggested that i have a scan done to see what's happening under the surface (i suspect they look like catacombs). i must confess that my first thought was that the ct film could make an interesting quilt - now there is nothing about gastro that you would want to turn into a quilt, hmmm?
how was that for looking on the bright side?