in keeping with the fallowness of this month creativity has been fairly muted chez seahorse. the sock have temporarily stalled (i took the sock with me to mallacoota but left the pattern behind - d'oh!) but the 600 gazillion hours of driving meant that i did 2/3 of the back of the gisela cardi that i'm knitting in elsebeth lavold hempathy.
and i did some stitching on the felted piece i made last week
here are some more felting experiments
this one is 2 layers of wool roving felted onto a piece of flywire. there are some mohair tops, a small amount of silk and some dyed silk bits (can't remember what they are called but they are the crimson bits that look like string)
and this one (which has too much silk and needs some more work)
this one similarly has an excess of silk and needs more work
this one is destined to be a solomon piece and has silk ribbon felted into it