So here are the paeonies and seaholly that we bought at the market yesterday - a very satisfying mix of textures and colours.
And on today's to-do list are:
- finding the right images for a presentation I'm giving in two weeks
- starting my Sketchbook project sketchbook - I suddenly realised they have to be posted to New York while we're away so I had better get it Done
- trotting down to the post office to collect a parcel
- general domestic things like laundry
- and maybe another row on my shawl