- being kissed by a blue tongued lizard being hugged by a snake, stroking a bearded dragon (see the fillum on the scrumpster's blog)
- family being (barely) patient while i squatted in the dust and rubbed red dirt into silk and khadi paper
- being beautifully warm - kids in the pool until blue and shivering
- abandoning microwave gum leaf dyeing after scorching exhibit a and drawing ire from the family
- marvelling at the rocks, the colours and the textures in the west macdonnell ranges - the ochre pits ellery creek big hole and trephina gorge in the east macdonnells
- w sustained some minor injuries during some uluru induced jocundity
- flying over uluru and kata tjuta in my first helicopter ride (which was fantastic - i didn't want to get out)
photos will have to wait i'm afraid - the connection keeps choking on them....